Strategic Property Specialists
Property Development Insights based in Sydney offers boutique property seminars with personalised training and ongoing support through limited size in-person or online webinar courses.
Phillip qualified as an architect and gained five years’ experience in leading architectural firms, before taking on senior roles with a listed property development firm. His previous work as a corporate commercial property asset and fund manager gives him well-rounded property development and transaction expertise. Phillip previously managed the property advisory department of ASX listed LandMark White. He lectures part-time in the Masters of Property Development Programme in property investment and development management at the University of New South Wales. An avid athlete as well, he has represented Australia at the International Triathlon Union (ITU) World Championships in the Olympic and Sprint distance races in Cozumel, Mexico (2016) and Edmonton, Canada (2014).
Qualifications and Industry Awards
- Bachelor of Architecture (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Master of Commerce (Property Development- University of Western Sydney)
- Post Graduate Diploma (Property Man. & Dev. – University of the Witwatersrand)
- 25 years of practical industry experience
- AAPI (Associate, Australian Property Institute)
- CDP (Certified Development Practitioner – Australian Property Institute)
- University of Western Sydney: MComm (Prop Invest & Development)
- NM Rothschild Prize (2003)
- Jones Lang LaSalle Prize (2003)